Łódź Film Commission was the first organization of this type in Poland, being the next stage –after the previously established Łódź Film Fund – in the film policy of the City of Łódź.
Łódź Film Commission is a member of the Association of Film Commissioners International (AFCI), Cine-regio and section of regional film funds in Polish Producers Alliance. ŁFC is also insensitively involved in green filming activities, and is a member of the Film for Climate initiative.
– Additional points in the film fund for sustainable projects (5 points)
– From February 2023, green rules are adapted as follow:
1. Hiring a green manager (2 extra points in the film fund)
2. Development of a sustainable production plan (2 extra points in the film fund)
3. Development of a sustainable transport plan (1 extra point in the film fund)
– Eligibility of costs relative to the green production if spent in the region
– Eligibility 25% of the cost relative to the green manager if he/she is not from the region